Live Coverage at All India The Mann School Silver Jubilee Master 26, 2018
05 Nov, 2018
Summary: FairGaze, the largest school-student focused media and holistic development ecosystem, provided live coverage of All India The Mann School Silver Jubilee Master 26, 2018 on 31st October, 2018.
New Delhi, Monday, November 5, 2018: The largest school-student focused media and holistic development ecosystem, FairGaze provided live coverage of All India The Mann School Silver Jubilee Master 26, 2018 on 31st October, 2018.
The competition was presided over by Dr Geetanjali Singh Chanda, an Associate Professor, English Literature, Ashoka University. The competition began soon after the formal floral welcome of the Chief Guest and lamp lightning. Two participants from 22 schools each including Mayo College Ajmer, Saranbasweshwar School, Karnataka, RIMC Dehradun, Sainik School Ghorakhal, Sainik School Nagrota, Sainik School, Chittorgarh, The Emerald Heights, MNSS Rai, Hyderabad Public School, Begumpet and the schools from Delhi- NCR besides other parts of the country took part in the competition. After grueling for five rounds, Siddhant Chandra Upadhyay from Mayo College Ajmer was declared Runner Up. He was awarded a cash prize of Rs. 5100/- and Ajitesh Tayal from Ahlcon International School, Delhi lifted the glittering trophy for his school and a personal reward of cash prize of Rs. 11,000/- a gift voucher worth Rs. 25,000/- along with a memento and a certificate as he was declared the ‘CHAMPION MASTER-26, 2018.
For more information on the Company and services, please contact:
Mr. Sunny Rathor
FairGaze Skills Pvt Ltd.
Mobile: +91-95605 52242
Address: 522 Ansal Tower, 38 Nehru Place, New Delhi 110019, India
Contact PersonMr. Sunny Rathor
OrganizationFairGaze Skills Pvt. Ltd.
Phone+91 - 9560552242
- Climate Campaign by FairGaze Lauded by UN News, Niti Aayog
- Post Pandemic Measures Needed To Recoup Learning Setback
- Open Book Exams – A Road Towards Concept-Based Curriculum
- Lack of Training - A Challenge to Technology Use by Students
- Campaign for Climate Action Launched by FairGaze, UNIC
- World Mental Health Day Campaign Engages 5,000+ Students
- Do Marks Matter in Successful Future of Students?
- FairGaze App Launched during 'India As I See' Award Ceremony
- Know the Important Traits of a Good School from Luminaries
- World Environment Day by FairGaze, I2U Engaged 24K+ Students