Maj Gen Gajendra Prasad Joins FairGaze, Largest School Media, as Advisory Board Member
27 Apr, 2020
Summary: Major General Gajendra Prasad joins the Advisory Board of FairGaze, the largest school media, to lead innovative engagement models focused on social and emotional learning among the school students.
New Delhi, April 24, 2020: FairGaze is pleased to announce that Major General Gajendra Prasad has joined as Member of the FairGaze Advisory Board to lead the innovative engagement models focused on social and emotional learning among the school students. Maj Gen Gajendra Prasad brings unique experience to the developments in the field of education with his rich experience as a distinguished army officer and also with his leadership of Maharashtra National Cadet Corps grooming hundreds of thousands of young cadets as leaders of tomorrow.
Maj Gen Prasad said, "Social and emotional learning in education plays a pivotal role in the holistic development of the students in their journey of imbibing education. I believe that equality and humanity are critical to inspiring the minds of the young generation. "
Ranju R Pillai, Chief Relationship Officer, adds, "Maj Gen Prasad will add a unique perspective to the FairGaze ecosystem with his impeccable career in armed forces as a distinguished officer managing the experienced personnel in field assignments and engaging thousands of young aspiring cadets, with equal ease. It is a privilege to have him on the FairGaze Advisory Board."
FairGaze is the largest school focused media and an ecosystem for holistic development, which works with various stakeholders and policymakers. FairGaze engages with over 350,000 students from over 13,000 schools across India. FairGaze works with schools to help manage their newsletter to promote the sports and cultural functions of the schools and recognize the achievements of the students.
Contact PersonMr. Piyush Nayak
OrganizationFairGaze Skills Pvt Ltd
- Lack of Training - A Challenge to Technology Use by Students
- Campaign for Climate Action Launched by FairGaze, UNIC
- World Mental Health Day Campaign Engages 5,000+ Students
- Do Marks Matter in Successful Future of Students?
- FairGaze App Launched during 'India As I See' Award Ceremony
- Know the Important Traits of a Good School from Luminaries
- World Environment Day by FairGaze, I2U Engaged 24K+ Students
- FairGaze, India Is Us Ensure Menstrual Health & Hygiene
- FairGaze & India Is Us Conclude #OneDayForHeritage Campaign
- FairGaze & India Is Us Conduct #OneDayForWater Campaign