What Are The Effects Of Marijuana On The Brain?
Education News | Aug-01-2020
In the year 1970, Marijuana was classified in the category of harmful drugs in the USA , the use of marijuana was totally illegal, scientists have proved many good uses of marijuana and now it is also legal in some countries. But that doesn't mean it does not have and adverse effects.
MARIJUANA CAN EFFECT THE BRAIN IN VARIOUS WAYS:
1) It affects your short term memory, for example, if you go to the market to buy vegetables and then after reaching the market you may forget what was your purpose of visiting the market, initially you will start forgetting things.
2) The impact on your brain would be permanent, for example, if you quit the drug then also your brain functioning would not be normal, it may improve a bit but you will always feel the impact that marijuana left on your brain.
3) Consuming an excessive amount of marijuana on a daily basis may reduce the functioning and processing of the brain, your brain would not able to restore much data in it. While your brain would be processing you may forget some data. You will lose the ability to make decisions and analyze things and situations.
4) Consuming an excessive amount of marijuana can make your brain think that you are in some outer world, totally lost away from all the problems. You would be unaware of your life, relatives, work, children and etc.
GOD HAS MADE US AND GIVEN US CERTAIN RESPONSIBILITIES THAT WE OUGHT TO COMPLETE, WE CANNOT JUST DESTROY ARE LIVES JUST BECAUSE OF A SMALL, LITTLE WEED. BE STRONG AND QUIT DRUGS TODAY!!!
By: Tanushka Sharma
- Does the Internet Make Students Lazy?
- Organic Farming In India
- Qualities Of Professional Teachers
- Traditional v/s Online Schooling
- Climate Change Affecting Endangered Species
- The Effect of Immigration on the Economy
- Effects of Online Learning on Primary Education
- Qualities Of A Good Student
- How To Improve Lungs Health
- Origin Of Hindi Language