34th Youth National Basketball Championship Started With Great Zeal
Editorials News | Jul-08-2017
34th Youth National Basketball Championship started for boys and girls from first of July at GMC Balayogi Indoor Stadium, Gachibowli. The game was played on two wooden courts laid out at an indoor Stadium.
Few of the matches were also played at IIIT Hyderabad Campus. Fifty one teams from 26 states competed with each other in this championship. This tournament witnessed a total of 85 league matches and 52 knock – out campuses. It is going to end today i.e. on 8th of July. All the matches used to commence by 7 AM daily.
In the previous edition at Hassan, Kerala were the champions from boy’s category and Tamil Nadu were the champions from girl’s category. T Padma Rao, Hon'ble Minister for Excise & Prohibition, Sports and Youth Affairs inaugurated this tournament at 4 PM on first of July. Dr G Vivekanand, advisor to the Telangana State government was also the Chief Guest of the inaugural ceremony.
By: Bhavna Sharma
- Age Well, Think Well: Nurturing Brain Health as We Age
- Mood Matters: Insights into Mood Disorders and Treatment
- Exploring the Relationship between Diet, Nutrients, and Immune Function
- Exploring the Fascinating World of Plant Science
- Examining Its Effects on Global Development
- Strategies for Encouraging Political Participation and Activism
- Art Market Trends: Analysis of Auctions, Galleries, and Collectors
- Examining Themes of Existence, Freedom, and Absurdity
- Legal Implications, Digital Citizenship, and Responsible Online Behavior
- Cultural Impact of Major Sporting Events: Case Studies and Analysis
Most popular news
- The Law Of Equivalent Exchange
- Essay On Issues And Challenges Of Rural Development In India
- Srinivasa Ramanujan And His Inventions
- The Youth Is The Hope Of Our Future!
- Poverty In India: Facts, Causes, Effects And Solutions
- Top 20 Outdoor Games In India
- Festivals Of India: Unity In Diversity
- Role Of Women In Society
- The Impact Of Peer Pressure On Students' Academic Performance
- Books As Companion