3rd ODI, India Vs Australia
Editorials News | Sep-27-2017
In the recent 3rd ODI, Indian players could not stop laughing when Yuzvendra Chahal tricked Glenn Maxwell Again. Yuzvendra Chahal got relieved of Glenn Maxwell for the third repeated time in as many matches in the ongoing India-Australia series.
During the match,
MS Dhoni did the rest by taking the bails off in a spark. It was captured in the camera when Chahal celebrated with a smile and was immediately joined by the Captain Virat Kohli. Such was the mode of Maxwell's dismissal that Virat could not stop his laughter and the usually calm and composed Kedar Jadhav too joined in the fun.
By: Priyanka Negi
- G20 Summit In India :Agendas & Solution
- The Expansion Of 5G Infrastructure
- Plant Adaptations: Surviving In Diverse Environments
- The Impact Of Sports On Student Engagement In Schools
- Afghanistan Crisis & Refugee Resettlement
- The Role Of Museums In Preserving Art
- International Relations: US-China Relations
- Role Of Music Education In Cognitive & Academic Achievement
- Creative Writing Workshops In Schools: Cultivating Literary Expression
- Exploring Space Science Through Hands-On Activities