A Girl Of Class XIth Jumps Off From The College Building After Getting Caught Copying
Editorials News | Mar-02-2019
After getting caught copying red-handed in the examination hall, a girl of class XIth was unable to bear the humiliation. She is a 16-year old girl who attempted suicide by jumping off her college building in Telangana’s Warangal district on Wednesday. The name of the girl is Polasani Raksha Rao. She was appearing for her first-year Intermediate examination at R D College near Nayeem Nagar in Hanamkonda town which is 150 km northeast of Hyderabad. She was caught by the invigilator while she was copying from a slip. Her answer sheet was confiscated by the invigilator. Despite her various repeated requests, the invigilator asked her to leave the examination hall immediately.
Raksha felt humiliated and went out crying. Within seconds, she decided to jump off the second floor of the college building. She suffered multiple fractures and many head injuries. The girl went out crying after she was humiliated and asked to leave the examination hall. She jumped off the second floor of the college building. Raksha suffered multiple fractures and head injuries.
The college staff immediately rushed Raksha to the Mahatma Gandhi Memorial government hospital, where she is undergoing treatment. Her condition is said to be critical. On Wednesday, the examinations for Intermediate (Class XIth and XIIth) began in Telangana. For the examinations, a total of 9.42 lakh students are appearing across 1,277 centers in the state.
By: Preeti Narula
- The Cultural Significance of Diwali: A Festival of Lights
- The Legacy of Steve Jobs
- Personality and Resilience: Coping with Adversity
- Benefits Of Writing Journals
- Gadgets for Productivity: Tools for Students
- Trade And Cultural Exchange Across Continents
- Role Of Nature vs. Nurture In Human Development
- Technology: Connecting People
- India and Bangladesh Jointly Inaugurate 3 Development Projects
- The Art Of Cooking: Nurturing Student Chef Talents