A Memorable Journey - Bhubaneswar to Munich
Editorials News | Sep-15-2016
An 11-years old football genius from Bhubaneswar has got selected to train at Bayern Munich club in Germany as an academy player for two months.
Chandan Nayak who belongs to a poor area of Bhubaneswar has achieved his dreams through hard work and dedication. He has got selected for an all-expenses-paid junior football camp to
This young football prodigy is an inspiration for thousands who often leave their dreams behind because of their poor financial conditions. To achieve his targets he believed, so as the saying goes, as the sun knows; even the sky is not the limit.
His coac, Jayadev Mahapatra quoted that Chandan’s family is underprivileged his mother works as a servant to earn daily wages. Coach also added that even after facing several difficulties in his life Chandan proved his talent in front of the Indian selection football team.
During the 2 months training session at Munich around 200 students will participate.
“It can be a good opportunity for Chandan to learn”, said Jayadev Mahapatra.
- New Ramsar Sites of India
- How will Technology change our lives in Next Twenty Years?
- Microplastics in Human Blood
- Pets As Our Best Friends
- The Concept Of Diffusion And Osmosis
- Paper Production And Recycling
- The History Of Anthropology
- Carbon Cycle- A Biogeochemical Process
- Are Vaccinations Beneficial?
- Modern People are Technological Zombies