A Phone Call Will Help in Disposing Off Old Electronic Gadgets
Editorials News | Nov-12-2017
The citizens who are environment conscious and who don’t want their discarded electronic gadget to dump at roadside recycling shacks or dumpsites will receive help over a phone call. The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has developed such a system where consumers can actually send back any piece of worn- out electronics.
The worn out electronics can be a refrigerator, TV, computers, mobile and USB cord and these can be send back to manufacturers for recycling. One can call the dealer or the manufacturer from where he/she purchased the product. The concerned people would either collect the items from your door step or help you to get in touch with an authorized collector who would pick the item from the location you chose.The recycling chain is commonly known as Extended Producer Responsibility. This chain helps in managing millions of tons of electronic and electrical waste.
Content: Hindustan Times
By: Bhavna Sharma
- How To Limit Screen Time?
- Three Ways Of Getting Rid Of Mental Toxins
- Energy Crises during Study
- How to Stand Apart against the Competition in School?
- Is Animal Abuse Acceptable?
- Electronic Devices & Their Influence on Child Development
- How Optimism Influences Your Immunity?
- Can History Repeat Itself?
- Impartiality towards the Indian lower class during the Pandemic
- Is Global Warming A Cause of Skin Cancer?