About 100 Schools Participated in CBSE Lawn Tennis Championship 2018-19 Central Zone
Editorials News | Sep-28-2018
New Delhi, Saturday, September 15, 2018: CBSE Lawn Tennis Championship 2018-19 Central Zone was held from 10-14 September 2018. The tournament was hosted by Gitarattan Jindal Public School, Rohini, Delhi.
The sporting event saw participation of around 100 schools, which saw equally excited participation of both girls and boys teams from these schools. The winners were Kavya Khirwar from Mount Carmel School for Under-17 Girls, Yash Dabas from CRPF Public School (Prashant Vihar) for Under-17 Boys, Muskan Gupta from East Point School for Under-19 Girls and Apoorav Dabral from East Point School for Under-19 Boys.
The winners were felicitated by the officials of CBSE and the principal of Gitarattan Jindal Public School followed by a cultural programme and a ceremonial march past by the participating teams.
FairGaze, the largest school-student focused media and holistic development ecosystem, provided live coverage of CBSE Lawn Tennis Championship 2018-19 for Central Zone to a student audience of over 2 lakh across India.
Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/249324385777549/
- The Benefits Of Experiential Learning
- The Role Of Physical Environment In Learning
- The Benefits Of Flipped Classrooms
- The Impact Of Peer Pressure On Students' Academic Performance
- The Impact Of Teacher Burnout On Education
- The Benefits Of Service Learning
- The Benefits Of Cross-Disciplinary Learning
- The Benefits Of Outdoor Education
- The Role Of Student-Led Learning In Education
- The Impact Of Social Media On Students' Lives