About 100 Schools Participated in CBSE Lawn Tennis Championship 2018-19 Central Zone
Editorials News | Sep-28-2018
New Delhi, Saturday, September 15, 2018: CBSE Lawn Tennis Championship 2018-19 Central Zone was held from 10-14 September 2018. The tournament was hosted by Gitarattan Jindal Public School, Rohini, Delhi.
The sporting event saw participation of around 100 schools, which saw equally excited participation of both girls and boys teams from these schools. The winners were Kavya Khirwar from Mount Carmel School for Under-17 Girls, Yash Dabas from CRPF Public School (Prashant Vihar) for Under-17 Boys, Muskan Gupta from East Point School for Under-19 Girls and Apoorav Dabral from East Point School for Under-19 Boys.
The winners were felicitated by the officials of CBSE and the principal of Gitarattan Jindal Public School followed by a cultural programme and a ceremonial march past by the participating teams.
FairGaze, the largest school-student focused media and holistic development ecosystem, provided live coverage of CBSE Lawn Tennis Championship 2018-19 for Central Zone to a student audience of over 2 lakh across India.
Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/249324385777549/
- Paper Production And Recycling
- Architecture Of Harappan Civilization
- Progress Made By Civilization
- Did The Trojan Horse Exist?
- How Natural Disasters are Linked to Climate Change?
- Economic Importance Of Gymnosperms
- Describe The Role Of A Therapist
- How Can We Solve The Problem Of Space Junk?
- Rome’s Gladiatorial Games: Myths vs Reality
- Charles Darwin- The Father Of Evolution