Aditi Chauhan: One Name Behind English Football
Editorials News | Sep-29-2016
A Delhi girl, Aditi Chauhan has become a name who is representing an English team in England. At the age of 24 she has become a famous name in the history of football.
In 2015, Aditi earned a position of the first Indian Female to play for a certified club in the United Kingdom. She also became the first recipient of the Asian Footballer of the year award in England in 2015. In the same year Aditi made three saves in the penalty shootout and resolved the way for her team, West Ham United LadiesFC’s.
Team West Ham United LadiesFC’s got a victory against Swidon Town at Thurrock in the FA Women's Premier League Plate in 2015. Initially Aditi’s football coach convinced her to attend trials for the football team as a goalkeeper and successfully she got selected for the Delhi U19 squid at the age of 15.
After graduating from Delhi University she moved to England’s Loughborough University, for completing an M.Sc in Sports Management. That is how footballer Aditi Chauhan became a part of West Ham United Ladies FC’s team. In August 2015 Chauhan joined West Ham United Ladies and got her first chance to represent the nation on 16th August 2015.
- The Cultural Significance of Diwali: A Festival of Lights
- The Legacy of Steve Jobs
- Personality and Resilience: Coping with Adversity
- Benefits Of Writing Journals
- Gadgets for Productivity: Tools for Students
- Trade And Cultural Exchange Across Continents
- Role Of Nature vs. Nurture In Human Development
- Technology: Connecting People
- India and Bangladesh Jointly Inaugurate 3 Development Projects
- The Art Of Cooking: Nurturing Student Chef Talents