Air India Will Open Aviation University
Editorials News | Apr-15-2017
Air India is soon going to establish their Aviation University offering several programs to students. It is going to add more revenue to Air India on a long term. Airline officials also said that Air India has already started working on this. It is one of their ways to improve their financial position in market.
The main idea is to provide various aviation training programs. The programs will cater to pilots, cabin crew, operations and engineering staff. Ashwani Lohani who is the CMD of Air India said that they want to create world class University. They will also make it highly commercial. Educational Consultants India Ltd (EdCIL) also approached Air India. They want to convert their Central Training Establishment (CTE) in Hyderabad into deemed-to-be-university.
Captain Amitabh Singh who is Air India Executive Director (training) said that EdCIL will study all viable aspects. They will also submit a report within two to three months. University is going to start with Diploma and Certificate Courses in starting. Later they are going to offer degree programs.
- The Cultural Significance of Diwali: A Festival of Lights
- The Legacy of Steve Jobs
- Personality and Resilience: Coping with Adversity
- Benefits Of Writing Journals
- Gadgets for Productivity: Tools for Students
- Trade And Cultural Exchange Across Continents
- Role Of Nature vs. Nurture In Human Development
- Technology: Connecting People
- India and Bangladesh Jointly Inaugurate 3 Development Projects
- The Art Of Cooking: Nurturing Student Chef Talents