All The Indian Wrestlers Bag Medals At Commonwealth Games 2018
Editorials News | Apr-30-2018
Indian wrestling athletes kicked off the Commonwealth Games in Gold Coast and no wrestler returns to the country empty handed. India won five gold, three silver and four bronze medals with Vinesh Phogat (50kg) and Sumit (125kg) winning gold and Olympic bronze-medallist Sakshi Malik (62kg) bagging a third-place finish. Wrestler Sakshi Malik earned bronze in 62 kg Freestyle wrestling category while Sumit clinched the 22nd gold for India in the 125 kg freestyle wrestling category at the Commonwealth Games 2018.
Pooja Dhanda won silver after losing to Odunayo Adekuoroye in the summit clash of the 57kg freestyle wrestling. Star Indian wrestler Bajrang Punia outclassed Kane Charig from Wales by technical superiority 10-0 to earn a Gold medal in the 65 kg freestyle wrestling category. These are the 12 wrestlers who made the entire country proud at Gold Coast.
Men’s Freestyle: Rahul Balasaheb Aware, Bajrang Kumar, Sushil Kumar, Somveer, Mausam Khatri, Sumit
Women’s Freestyle: Vinesh Phogat, Pooja Dhanda, Sakshi Malik, Divya Kakran, Kiran, Babita Kumari.
By: Swati Kaushal
- Mauryan Empire Vs Gupta Empire
- The Benefits Of Competency-Based Learning
- The Impact Of Teacher-Student Relationships On Academic Performance
- The Impact Of Teacher Diversity On Students' Success
- The Benefits Of Experiential Learning
- The Role Of Physical Environment In Learning
- The Benefits Of Flipped Classrooms
- The Impact Of Peer Pressure On Students' Academic Performance
- The Impact Of Teacher Burnout On Education
- The Benefits Of Service Learning