An Enjoyable Day 12 of RBCL
Editorials News | Aug-22-2016
The 12th day of RBCL began with a pleasant weather. The opening match for the day was between Bal Bharti, Pitampura and St.Marks, Meera Bagh.This match was in favour of Bal Bharti who won the match by 35 points.
The second match for the day was thoroughly exciting. The two contestant teams were MSM, Delhi Cantt and Venkateshwara International School, Dwarka. Venkateshwara International School, Dwarka emerged as winners. They won by 14 points.
The next two matches took place simultaneously in different courts. The match played on court no. 1 was between Mann Public School, Kheda Gaon and New Convent School, Paschim Vihar. Both the teams played enthusiastically.
Upon winning the match Captain of Mann Public School, Jahan, had something to share with us. He said, “It was a very fair match. Our team played well. A friendly match indeed. I would like to advice the school authority to preferably clean the courts, because it becomes rather slippery and new balls provide a better grip.”
The fourth match played on court no.2 was between Amity International, Noida and Montfort, Ashok Vihar, a tough match indeed. Both the teams tried their best to get a basket. Montfort defeated Amity by 4 points.
We had an interaction with the coach in-charge (Montfort), Mr. Naroola, who was feeling completely nostalgic upon winning. He was hoping for the best and assured us that his team will play their best and was confident enough that his team would win.
The match between Step by Step, Noida and Vasant Valley, Vasant Kunj was cancelled due to the absence of both the teams.
The day concluded on a positive note and proved to be an icing on the cake for the Jr. Girls team, Montfort as they won a walkover.
- Mauryan Empire Vs Gupta Empire
- The Benefits Of Competency-Based Learning
- The Impact Of Teacher-Student Relationships On Academic Performance
- The Impact Of Teacher Diversity On Students' Success
- The Benefits Of Experiential Learning
- The Role Of Physical Environment In Learning
- The Benefits Of Flipped Classrooms
- The Impact Of Peer Pressure On Students' Academic Performance
- The Impact Of Teacher Burnout On Education
- The Benefits Of Service Learning