Anand Amritraj Defends Himself over His Removal from Davis Cup Captainship
Editorials News | Jan-03-2017
The nation knows Amritraj after he took over the place of non-playing Davis Cup captain. He succeeded S.P.Misra in 2013. Currently, the captain is facing a lot of challenges due to the reports of indiscipline in the team emerged with AITA. As per the reports the team may get a change in support staff soon.
During an interview, India's Davis Cup captain Anand Amritraj have shown his anger and defended himself. There has never been a breach of discipline during his three-year reign, said Amritraj in the interview. Anand also added that if the AITA has decided to remove him from his current position then he cannot change the situation.
Nevertheless, India’s top level singles players have raised the voice against the decision of AITA and have entirely supported Amritraj. The players have also written a letter to AITA that they do not favors any change in the support staff.
Image Source: http://www.newindianexpress.com/sport/tennis/2016/dec/04/players-lend-support-to-anand-amritraj-want-him-to-continue-1545562.html
- Learn About India – Maldives Relations
- The Smartest Animal In The World
- A Stitch in Time Saves Nine
- Mobile Games That Got Popular in 2020
- Animal Powers
- English Language as a Subject
- Gender Disparity is Another Section of Digital Divide
- Camouflage Mechanism In Animals
- Arrival of Mahatma Gandhi in India