Andy Moray Won ATP World Tour Finals
Editorials News | Nov-22-2016
Andy Moray is on top of the world after winning the title of number one and winning the ATP World Tour Finals title. Murray has won the title after defeating Djokovic with 6-3, 6-4 during ATP World Tour Finals.
The 29 years old is the first player besides Djokovic, Roger Federer or Rafael Nadal to achieve the honour since Andy Roddick in 2003. Currently, Andy Murray, Scottish professional, tennis player ranked world No. 1 and will sign the champion's cheque worth 914,000 pounds (USD 1.1 million, 1.06 million euros). However, the financial reward pales in comparison to the sense of achievement. The player stated in an interview that he is very happy to win and to be world number one. He also stated that it is something that he never expected.
- Satyajit Rays Contribution Towards Cinema
- Animal Cruelty At Its Peak
- Digitalisation & Its Impact On Common Public
- Black Hole: Myth Or Fact
- Veganism & Its Effects On Body
- Harmful Effects Of UV Rays
- Famous Astronauts
- Effects Of Anxiety On The Body
- Contamination Of Water
- Nuclear And Radiation Accidents