Anil Khanna Refused AITA- President Offer
Editorials News | Nov-08-2016
The news is coming all the way from tennis association. A well known name of sports administration, Anil Khanna has refused the offer from AITA. All India Tennis Association (AITA) has offered him a post of President for the second time. However he refused the offer.
Anil Khanna was selected President for a second term 2012-16) at AITA's
As per the Government, Khanna had not done a four-year cooling off time before being selected as President. Additionally the government also added that Anil did not look for re-election as Secretary-General. There were no instructions that a Secretary-General cannot become President without serving cooling-off period, said the tennis association. However, the ministry stuck to its stand and the AITA has de-recognized.
- Mauryan Empire Vs Gupta Empire
- The Benefits Of Competency-Based Learning
- The Impact Of Teacher-Student Relationships On Academic Performance
- The Impact Of Teacher Diversity On Students' Success
- The Benefits Of Experiential Learning
- The Role Of Physical Environment In Learning
- The Benefits Of Flipped Classrooms
- The Impact Of Peer Pressure On Students' Academic Performance
- The Impact Of Teacher Burnout On Education
- The Benefits Of Service Learning