Anil Khanna Refused AITA- President Offer
Editorials News | Nov-08-2016
The news is coming all the way from tennis association. A well known name of sports administration, Anil Khanna has refused the offer from AITA. All India Tennis Association (AITA) has offered him a post of President for the second time. However he refused the offer.
Anil Khanna was selected President for a second term 2012-16) at AITA's
As per the Government, Khanna had not done a four-year cooling off time before being selected as President. Additionally the government also added that Anil did not look for re-election as Secretary-General. There were no instructions that a Secretary-General cannot become President without serving cooling-off period, said the tennis association. However, the ministry stuck to its stand and the AITA has de-recognized.
- The History & Culture Of Indigenous Peoples
- Motivation Boosting
- Permission to Unplug: The Health Benefits of Yoga for Kids
- The Cultural Significance of Diwali: A Festival of Lights
- The Legacy of Steve Jobs
- Personality and Resilience: Coping with Adversity
- Benefits Of Writing Journals
- Gadgets for Productivity: Tools for Students
- Trade And Cultural Exchange Across Continents