ANTONIO RUDIGER SIGNS A 5-YEAR CONTRACT WITH CHELSEA
Editorials News | Jul-13-2017
Antonio Rudiger, the German international defender, from Italian club Roma joined Chelsea for a fee of 29 million pounds (32.7m euros, USD 37.3m). With add-ons, this fee could increase to 33.3m pounds. Rudiger had been with Roma since his joining in 2015. A week after aiding his nation win the FIFA Confederations Cup, the 24-year-old signed this five-year contract with Chelsea. Rudiger is the second signing Chelsea of the close season, and the first to cost money.
This contract has boosted the spirits of Chelsea who had suffered the bitter disappointment of witnessing their close season’s main transfer target -striker Romelu Lukaku, consent to join Manchester United.
In the club’s website, Rudiger "It's a great feeling because not every player has the opportunity to join a huge club like this. I am looking forward to meet my new team-mates and I'm very proud to officially become a Chelsea player."
Michael Emenalo, Chelsea’s technical director, said that Rudiger who has triumphed seventeen times since making his debut in 2014, has the attributes to succeed in the Premier League. He added that they are pleased to have him in their defensive options.
By: Angel Robert
- Influence of Covid on the Education System
- How To Limit Screen Time?
- Three Ways Of Getting Rid Of Mental Toxins
- Energy Crises during Study
- How to Stand Apart against the Competition in School?
- Is Animal Abuse Acceptable?
- Electronic Devices & Their Influence on Child Development
- How Optimism Influences Your Immunity?
- Can History Repeat Itself?
- Impartiality towards the Indian lower class during the Pandemic