ANTONIO RUDIGER SIGNS A 5-YEAR CONTRACT WITH CHELSEA
Editorials News | Jul-13-2017
Antonio Rudiger, the German international defender, from Italian club Roma joined Chelsea for a fee of 29 million pounds (32.7m euros, USD 37.3m). With add-ons, this fee could increase to 33.3m pounds. Rudiger had been with Roma since his joining in 2015. A week after aiding his nation win the FIFA Confederations Cup, the 24-year-old signed this five-year contract with Chelsea. Rudiger is the second signing Chelsea of the close season, and the first to cost money.
This contract has boosted the spirits of Chelsea who had suffered the bitter disappointment of witnessing their close season’s main transfer target -striker Romelu Lukaku, consent to join Manchester United.
In the club’s website, Rudiger "It's a great feeling because not every player has the opportunity to join a huge club like this. I am looking forward to meet my new team-mates and I'm very proud to officially become a Chelsea player."
Michael Emenalo, Chelsea’s technical director, said that Rudiger who has triumphed seventeen times since making his debut in 2014, has the attributes to succeed in the Premier League. He added that they are pleased to have him in their defensive options.
By: Angel Robert
- Aging Minds: Navigating the Complexity of Brain Aging
- Exploring the Dynamics of Infectious Diseases
- Age Well, Think Well: Nurturing Brain Health as We Age
- Mood Matters: Insights into Mood Disorders and Treatment
- Exploring the Relationship between Diet, Nutrients, and Immune Function
- Exploring the Fascinating World of Plant Science
- Examining Its Effects on Global Development
- Strategies for Encouraging Political Participation and Activism
- Art Market Trends: Analysis of Auctions, Galleries, and Collectors
- Examining Themes of Existence, Freedom, and Absurdity
Most popular news
- The Law Of Equivalent Exchange
- Essay On Issues And Challenges Of Rural Development In India
- Srinivasa Ramanujan And His Inventions
- The Youth Is The Hope Of Our Future!
- Poverty In India: Facts, Causes, Effects And Solutions
- Top 20 Outdoor Games In India
- Festivals Of India: Unity In Diversity
- Role Of Women In Society
- The Impact Of Peer Pressure On Students' Academic Performance
- Books As Companion