Are New Faces Will Replace The Old Players?
Editorials News | Sep-19-2018
India defeated by England, but results can be in our favour too. MSK Prasad, Chief Selector at BCCI said that we had our moments in the series which we should have encashed. He also added to his statement that after giving enough opportunities, if the players don't deliver then we all need to look at youngsters.
In a report he was asked about how well were the selectors updated on Wriddhiman Saha’s injury status. On this, he said that we keep getting the fitness reports of all contracted players undergoing rehabilitation in NCA on a regular basis. He also added that we are well informed with contracted and India ‘A’ cricketers. According to him, R. Ashwin is a best spinner in the world. But unfortunately, he picked up an injury in the third test. Though he had enough rest he couldn’t deliver as expected in the fourth test.
Most international players are going back to domestic play to regain their forms he added in his statements. When it is asked that what steps should be taken now keeping the tour of Australia in mind? So he said that we are a settled bowling unit. It needs to consolidate our batting department and ensuring our batsman get enough preparation time before heading into an important series. We are trying to find ways, where our Test specialists will go early and get enough match practice and adapt to the conditions. When asked about the preparation of world cup, he said that we have only 24 ODIs before we play our first game in the World Cup and blueprint is ready. We only have a few spots left to be bound.
By: Vidhi Kesarwani
- The Cultural Significance of Diwali: A Festival of Lights
- The Legacy of Steve Jobs
- Personality and Resilience: Coping with Adversity
- Benefits Of Writing Journals
- Gadgets for Productivity: Tools for Students
- Trade And Cultural Exchange Across Continents
- Role Of Nature vs. Nurture In Human Development
- Technology: Connecting People
- India and Bangladesh Jointly Inaugurate 3 Development Projects
- The Art Of Cooking: Nurturing Student Chef Talents