Azlan Shah Cup: Mental Toughness Key to Knock Out Top Teams
Editorials News | Apr-28-2017
The Indian men’s hockey team has already left to play the Sultan Azlan Cup which is to be held in Ipoh, Malaysia. With only few days to go before India’s first match in the 26th Azlan Shah Cup, team skipper PR Sreejesh is high on hopes and feels that they can manage to beat top teams like Australia. He believes that mental toughness will play a key role and will be a deciding factor during the league.
This is the first major tournament in this year’s International calendar for the team and a crucial one too. A good start in the league will ensure better results for the team in an all important year. Following the Azlan Shah Cup, India will play the Asia Cup and Odisha Men’s Hockey World League final later this year.
- The Emergence Of Jainism And Sikhism In Indian History
- Lunar Rocks
- Examining The Role Of News & Information In Society
- The History & Culture Of Indigenous Peoples
- Motivation Boosting
- Permission to Unplug: The Health Benefits of Yoga for Kids
- The Cultural Significance of Diwali: A Festival of Lights
- The Legacy of Steve Jobs
- Personality and Resilience: Coping with Adversity