Barca Enters the Record Book
Editorials News | Mar-23-2017
Sergi Roberto scored in the fifth minute, as FC Barcelona took the game back in their hands and thrashed Paris Saint German by 6-1. This led to FC Barcelona reaching the quarter-finals on Wednesday.
In spite of Luis Suarez’s early opener and Lionel Messi’s penalty, the team stood strong. Neymar restored the Barca’s belief as he fired a sensational free-kick two minutes from time and then recovered from the penalty spot.
Roberto capped the best comeback in the history of Champion’s League when he turned home Neymar’s dink and took the score to the aggregate of 6-5.
Barca’s hopes got raised just five minutes before the break, thanks to the shambolic PSG defending.
Barca also entered the record book for reaching the quarter-finals for a straight 10th season. By the end, Neymar took the responsibility to send away Trapp. He was later found saying that it was the best game he had ever played and he enjoyed the experience. He believed that he was in a really good form that day.
- The Emergence Of Jainism And Sikhism In Indian History
- Lunar Rocks
- Examining The Role Of News & Information In Society
- The History & Culture Of Indigenous Peoples
- Motivation Boosting
- Permission to Unplug: The Health Benefits of Yoga for Kids
- The Cultural Significance of Diwali: A Festival of Lights
- The Legacy of Steve Jobs
- Personality and Resilience: Coping with Adversity