BCCI and Justice RM Lodha Panel’s Meeting Delayed
Editorials News | Oct-26-2016
The date of a meeting between ‘The Board of Control for Cricket in India’ and ‘the Justice RM Lodha panel’ has been delayed. The meeting was scheduled for 25th of Oct for the selection of an independent auditor.
The three-member Lodha committee includes CJI Lodha, Ashok Bhan and RV Raveendran. According to the officials, the meeting is practically impossible. As the meeting is delaying as three of the Panel-members are residing in different cities. The official has also added that the time is getting closer for opening of bidding for broadcast, mobile and internet rights.
The panel meeting has been delayed earlier in past which was planed for Oct-21 before this incidence. A nearest source from the panel has stated that “The BCCI while changing the tender and announcing the date never asked with the Lodha-panel”. Additionally the official said that the panel will meet the
- The Emergence Of Jainism And Sikhism In Indian History
- Lunar Rocks
- Examining The Role Of News & Information In Society
- The History & Culture Of Indigenous Peoples
- Motivation Boosting
- Permission to Unplug: The Health Benefits of Yoga for Kids
- The Cultural Significance of Diwali: A Festival of Lights
- The Legacy of Steve Jobs
- Personality and Resilience: Coping with Adversity