Bhaichung Bhutia Sidelined From Technical Committee of AIFF
Editorials News | Mar-30-2017
The former Indian skipper, Bhaichung Bhutia finds himself out of the Technical Committee of the All India Football Federation (AIFF). Shyam Thapa replaced Baichung Bhutia and now is the new Chairman of the Committee.
Bhutia’s Vice-Chairman, Savio Messias is also out of AIFF. Henry Menezes is the new Vice-Chairman of the Committee. The new committee also includes GP Palguna, Abhishek Yadav, Pradip Dutta, Ishfaq Ahmed, Prosanto Banerjee and Sundar Raman. There are several IMG members as well among new appointees across all committees.
The names of IMG members in the AIFF sub-committee with their respective committees are, Sundar Raman, Vandana Gupte in Legal Advisory Committee, Chirag Tanna, Rochak Langer in League Committee, Devang Bhimjyani in Competitions Committee, G Srinivasan in Futsal and Beach Soccer Committee, Yas Patel in Development Committee and Swati Kothari in Women’s Football Committee.
- The Emergence Of Jainism And Sikhism In Indian History
- Lunar Rocks
- Examining The Role Of News & Information In Society
- The History & Culture Of Indigenous Peoples
- Motivation Boosting
- Permission to Unplug: The Health Benefits of Yoga for Kids
- The Cultural Significance of Diwali: A Festival of Lights
- The Legacy of Steve Jobs
- Personality and Resilience: Coping with Adversity