Lodha Panel Makes Key Recommendation to Make Cricketers Important Stakeholders
Editorials News | Jul-19-2016
Cricketers will now be important stakeholders in the administration of the Indian Cricket Board, as per the recommendations made by the Lodha Committee. The Supreme Court has ordered to implement these recommendations which states that the international players will be a part of their state associations automatically.
Former Indian cricketers welcomed the decision and said the inclusion of players in the cricket body will not only lift the sport but also bring in transparency. “These recommendations should have been applied long before. Why would the BCCI need the Supreme Court to intervene to do this? We do not need a sporting body, which has politicians or civil servants. What do they have to do with cricket? We need accountability and transparency in the system. It is a landmark day for Indian cricket,” said former Indian Spinner Bishen Singh Bedi.
- Responsibilities Distribution in Iron Age
- How to Study for Exams with Limited Time?
- 7 Best Self-Management Skills - Learn to Manage Yourself
- How Active Listening Boosts Your Performance?
- Virus: Were They Ever Alive?
- Games As A Part Of Daily Living
- What Is Self-Management and How Can You Improve It?
- Pros and Cons of taking Online Courses
- What is Cloning?
- How to Overcome Distractions while Studying Online?