PM Modi Extends Support to Indian Football Team
Editorials News | Jul-06-2017
Former Captain Bhaichung Bhutia got assured of receiving support from PM Narendra Modi even after the FIFA under – 17 World Cup. Only 100 days are left for India’s first ever tournament. Bhutia extended his thanks to PM Modi for his continuous support to Indian Football.
Modi met legends of Football during inauguration of a stadium in Ahmedabad. Bhutia said that PM Modi’s passion for sports is admirable. Bhaichung Bhutia was the first Indian footballer to play over 100 international matches. He thanked PM Modi for promoting football. During his visit to Ahmedabad, PM Modi also mentioned legends of football that are a pride for nation.
In the past also, Modi addressed about the rising popularity of Football. He has also talked about setting the right atmosphere for the development of football in India. The FIFA U-17 World Cup India will start from October 6th, 2017.
- Age Well, Think Well: Nurturing Brain Health as We Age
- Mood Matters: Insights into Mood Disorders and Treatment
- Exploring the Relationship between Diet, Nutrients, and Immune Function
- Exploring the Fascinating World of Plant Science
- Examining Its Effects on Global Development
- Strategies for Encouraging Political Participation and Activism
- Art Market Trends: Analysis of Auctions, Galleries, and Collectors
- Examining Themes of Existence, Freedom, and Absurdity
- Legal Implications, Digital Citizenship, and Responsible Online Behavior
- Cultural Impact of Major Sporting Events: Case Studies and Analysis
Most popular news
- The Law Of Equivalent Exchange
- Essay On Issues And Challenges Of Rural Development In India
- Srinivasa Ramanujan And His Inventions
- The Youth Is The Hope Of Our Future!
- Poverty In India: Facts, Causes, Effects And Solutions
- Top 20 Outdoor Games In India
- Festivals Of India: Unity In Diversity
- Role Of Women In Society
- The Impact Of Peer Pressure On Students' Academic Performance
- Books As Companion