Social Networking Platform Wants Your Account Safe
Editorials News | Nov-22-2016
Nowadays many times it happens that when you log in to your account and Facebook asks you to re-think a password for your account. The experts said this procedure happens because the social media platform wants your account to be safe. The Facebook’s Chief Security Officer Alex Stamos stated that the company prefers to purchase the passwords from the black market. The official has also said that the company buys passwords that hackers are selling in the black market. Additionally, Stamos said, the company cross-references of the passwords with encrypted passwords are used on their stage.
As per the reports by the tech website
- Does Technology Play a Role in Making People Feel more Isolated?
- Animal Rights- Not A Part Of Constitution
- Origin Of Ceramic- Making A New World
- The Time For A Climate Revolution
- Medical Waste Management During Pandemic
- Does Coronavirus Affect Wild Animals?
- Coeducation: Boon or Curse?
- Innovation In Gadgets In Last Two Decades
- New Normal Amid Covid Era
- The Use Of Plants For Environmental Monitoring And Assessment