- - - Investment banking - Asset management & hedge funds - Mergers & acquisitions - Private banking
- - 10+2 - Bachelor’s Degree
- - Communication skills - Problem solving - Customer or client service - Numeric skills - Teamwork - Organization and time management
Courses to be pursued
- - B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) - Bachelor of Economics - C.A. (Chartered Accountancy) - B.Com (Banking and Finance) - B.Com (Banking) - B.Com (Banking and Insurance) - B.Com (Banking and Taxation) - BBA in Banking and Finance - BBA in Banking and Insurance - B.Sc. in Banking and Finance - BA (Banking) - BBA + MBA (Integrated course)
- Dibrugarh University Address: Dibrugarh University Dibrugarh-786004, Assam, India Phone: 0373-2370097 website: https://www.dibru.ac.in/
Usually the bankers work indoors only though they are supposed to be very active in their work and have to meet deadlines. Communication on a daily basis. A banker can make some decisions and set some tasks without consulting a supervisor and he Must be able to work on a team.
- ICICI Bank Address: ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051 Phone: +91-265-6722286 website: https://www.icicibank.com/