- - - Cardiovascular Technician - Cardiologist - Clinical Cardiac Perfusionist - Cardiovascular Surgeon
- - 12th examination, minimum of 50% in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board. - Seat through competitive exams like NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER Puducherry, CMC-Vellore, etc. to get into medical colleges.
- - Confidence to knowledge ratio - Care about your patients - Dexterity - Cognitive - Communication skills
Courses to be pursued
- - Diploma in Cardio Vascular Technology - PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology Course (PGDCC) - B.Sc in Cardiac Care Technology - Post Graduate Diploma in Community Cardiology - Master of Science in Cardio logical nursing - M. Ch in Cardiology - M. Ch Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery - DNB Cardio Thoracic Surgery - Doctor of Medicine in Cardiology
- Lady Hardinge Medical College Address: C-604, ShaheedBhagat Singh Road, Diz Area, Connaught Place, Delhi 110001 Phone: 011 2336 3728 Website: http://lhmc-hosp.gov.in/
Working conditions are usually pleasant with the work environment being indoors in well lighted exam rooms and hospitals. Hours of work usually exceed 60 hours a week in the busier times. Many cardiologists spend a significant amount of time on call. This can result in being awake at all hours of the night or being asked to come at irregular times to look after a patient.
- Fortis Healthcare Address: Tower A, Unitech Business Park, Block - F, South City 1, Sector - 41, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001 Phone: +91 124 4921021, +91- 124 4921071, +91 124 4921033 Website: http://www.fortishealthcare.com/careers
Anil is a cinematographer, writer and director who has shot various successful movies such as Lagaan, Veer-Zaara, Jab Tak Hai Jaan etc. He received National Film Award for Best Cinematography for Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.
He is best known for his work in some major blockbusters like Padmavat, Bajirao Mastani, Dhoom 3, Chak De India etc.