- - - Research Engineering - Production Engineering - Site Engineering - Project Engineering
- - Minimum Qualification- 10+2 with science background
- - Reading Comprehension - Critical Thinking - Active Listening - Writing Skills - Speaking - Complex Problem Solving - Science - Mathematics - Active Learning
Courses to be pursued
- - Diploma Courses: It is a three year course. - B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology): It is full time course of four years. - Integrated Dual Degree (B.Tech-M.Tech): The duration of this course is Five years - M.Tech (Master of Technology): This degree duration is two years. - Ph.D
- University of Calcutta Senate House, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073 Ph- 033 2461 5445 Website- www.caluniv.ac.in
- Ceramic engineers in research and development often work forty-hour weeks. - Those involved in production are likely to spend more time at production or construction sites. - They may have to work overtime or rotating shifts. - Sales engineers must travel extensively. - Ceramic engineers spend extra time on the job when deadlines must be met.
- Defense Metallurgical Research Laboratory Address: Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh, High Court Road, Kanchan Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500066 Phone: 040 2434 0051 Website: www.drdo.gov.in