The task of a Cost Accountant is to collect, organize and analyze internal and financial information for evaluating, critical analyses and regulating past and present financial performance and for making projections for the future. They also monitor costs of raw materials, labor, transportation, administrative costs etc in an industry.
- - - Management of Public sector enterprises - Management of private sector enterprises - All India Cost Accounts Service - Teaching - Consultancy - Independent practice
- - Minimum Qualification 10+2 - Commerce Background
- - Analytical mind - An eye for detail - Responsibility - Good business judgment - Team player - Commitment and resilience
Courses to be pursued
- - Commerce Background - Certified Financial Planner - Bachelor’s degree in accounting - Voluntary certification
The cost accountant generally works in an office environment but sometimes it has to be familiar with all production operations. They also have to visit all significant company operations.
- Reliance Industry Address: 103/106, Naroda Industrial Estate, Ahmedabad, Gujarat Phone: 01123710072 website: http://www.ril.com/