- - - Food and Nutrition Management - Public Health Nutrition - Education and Research - Consultant/Private Practice - Related Health Professionals Business and Industry - Media
- 10+ 2 preferably in Science Stream with 70% marks
- - Strong verbal and written communication skills - Excellent skills to promote healthy eating - Organizational skills - Research Translation
Courses to be pursued
- - Apart from the top Medical colleges there are many other colleges offering courses in Nutrition and Dietetics. - A.I.I.H.P.H. Examination or All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health - I.G.N.O.U. Master of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management Nutritional Biochemistry Examination - M.Sc. in Dietetics Entrance Examination of Annamalai University - Master of Science in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition Entrance Examination of Manipal University - Master of Science in Dietetics Entrance Examination of University of Kerala - M.Sc. in Dietetics and Food Service Management Entrance Examination of Mangalore University - S.N.D.T. Women’s University Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics Entrance Examination - University of Mumbai Master of Science in Dietetics Entrance Examination
- Christian Medical College Address: Ida Scudder Road,Vellore Tamil Nadu 632004 Phone: 0416-2281000, 3070000 Website: email@example.com
A dietitian assists people, facing problems like obesity, diabetes, mental disorders, increased cholesterol level, arthritis etc. Also, to look after a patient’s dietary requirements, nutritional counselor’s primary job duties may include physical assessment by examining body mass index, height and weight. Other job responsibilities performed by a dietitian include community assessment, suggesting remedial procedures, implementing food service policies in clinical departments and food manufacturing organizations.
- IDK Healthcare Pvt Ltd Address: #425 DLF Tower B, Jasola District Center, Delhi 110025 Phone: 011 4167 2515 Website: http://www.theweightmonitor.com/weightmonitor/