Forest and Wildlife Management
- - - Wildlife Biologist - Fisheries and Wildlife Technician - Natural Resource Specialist - Disaster Response Environmental Specialists - Habitat Biologist
- 12th examination, minimum of 50% in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.
- - Time Management Skills - Action Adjustment - Logical reasoning - Using scientific rules and methods to solve problems - Knowledge/ understanding of new techniques - Using mathematics to solve problems - Talking to others to convey information effectively. - Determination towards work
Courses to be pursued
- - Diploma in Wildlife management techniques - Diploma in Fish pond management - Diploma in Habitat manipulation - Diploma in Mammalogy - Diploma in Dendrology
- Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Address: Forest Research Institute, Indian Military Academy, Dehradun, Uttarakhand Phone: 0135 222 4848 Website: www.icfre.gov.in/
Forest and wildlife managers work in offices, classrooms, laboratories or the outdoors for the government, universities, conservation organizations and the private sector. Most positions are full-time and may include fieldwork in remote, physically demanding locations, such as extremely hot or cold climates.
- Wagner Forest Management Address: 150 Orford Rd, Lyme, NH 03768, USA Phone: +1 603-795-2002 Website: https://www.wagnerforest.com/