- - - Furniture manufacturers - Passenger ship manufacturers - Aircraft manufacturers - Hospital equipment manufacturers - Craft manufacturers - Hotels and resorts
- - Communication and sketching ability - Development of patterns - Familiarity with isometric drawings as well as furniture and space plans or layouts - Ability to solve complex design-related problems - Plot drawings
- and data dimensions; knowledge of product assembly - Use of 3-D design software program
- and Microsoft Office - Deadline-driven
Courses to be pursued
- - BA/MA in Product and Furniture Design - BFA/MFA in Furniture Design
- Pearl Academy Address: A-21/13, Naraina Industrial Area, Phase II, Block A Near Shadipur Metro Station, Delhi 110028 Phone: 1800 103 3005 Website: https://pearlacademy.com/
A furniture designer usually work during the 9-6 PM in the office premises. But flexibility is must required for this job.
- Josmo Studio Address: 101, Bayside Mall, 1st Floor, Opp. Sobo Central Mall, Tardeo Road, Haji Ali, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400034 Phone: 022 4079 4756 Website: https://www.josmostudio.com/
Subramaniam Ramakrishnan was born in 1960 is an Indian polymer chemist, a professor at the Department of Inorganic and Physical Chemistry. Adding to it he was a designer at Macromolecular Design and Synthesis Group of Indian Institute of Science. He is famous for his studies on design and synthesis of controlled polymer structures.He is also the recipient of Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar price which is the highes Indian science award. He was awarded by The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, the apex agency of the Government of India for scientific research.
Sadhan Basu was an Indian physical chemist, academic and the Palit Professor of Chemistry at the University of Calcutta from 1964 to 1985.He was known for his contribution in elucidation of the Quantum Mechanical Model of Robert S. Mulliken and his article, Degree of Polymerization and Chain Transfer in Methyl Methacrylate, co-authored by Jyotirindra Nath Sen and Santi R. Palit was the first published Indian article on polymer chemistry.