Indian Economic Services
It is the administrative inter-ministerial Group ‘A’ Central Service. The IES was constituted in 1961 with the aim of institutionalizing a core professional capacity within the government to undertake economic analysis and render advice for designing and formulating development policies, strengthening delivery systems, and monitoring and evaluating the public program.
- - - Higher Administrative Grade (Principal/Chief Advisor) - Higher Administrative Grade (Senior Economic Advisor / Senior Advisor
- - - Senior Administrative Grade (Economic Advisor) - Non-Functional Selection - Junior Administrative Grade (Joint Director/ Deputy Economic Adviser/Deputy Adviser
- - Equivalent to the posts of Deputy Secretary to the Government India) - Senior Time Scale (Deputy Director/ Assistant Adviser/ Assistant Commissioner/Senior Research Officer
- - Equivalent to Under Secretary to the Govt. of India) - Junior Time Scale (Assistant Director)
- - For Indian Economic Service Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/ Econometrics. - For Indian Statistical Service Post Grade Degree from an Indian university in Statistics/Applied Statistics/Mathematical Statistics.
- - Good interpersonal skills - Good English communication skills - Leadership and management skills - Good advisory skills - Expertise in economics
Courses to be pursued
- - UPSC - IES Entrance Exam
- St. Xavier's College, Kolkata Address: 30 Mother Teresa Sarani, Kolkata, West Bengal 700016 Phone: (+91 33) 22551101 Website: firstname.lastname@example.org
The service is an inter-Ministerial and inter-Departmental service. You would be required to work in departments dealing with economic and social sectors. In the rapidly globalizing environment, decision-making is increasingly guided by economic rationality. Besides cadre posts, you would go on deputation to serve in various domestic and international organizations such as UN bodies, foreign Governments, state Governments and regulatory bodies. Officers from the service are also appointed on deputation to posts in the Central Departments under the Central Staffing Scheme.
- Evergreen Shipping Agency Address: Plot No. 51, 1St Floor, Phase III, Okhla Industrial Estate, Delhi 110020 Phone: 912261657900 Website: https://www.evergreen-line.com/
Ambika Pillai is the well known name in Bridal Makeup Industry. She has won various awards and recognitions for her makeup. She has won awards like Vogue Best Make-up Artist Award 2011, Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Female Awards for Best Hair and Makeup Artist 2009 and Bharat Nirman Super Achievers Award 2007. Currently she is the owner of six successful salons, four in Delhi and one in Kochi and another in Trivandrum.
Subhash Shinde is the famous and well known celebrity makeup artist of Bollywood Film Industry. He began his career in makeup at the age of 18. He has worked for various successful bollywood ventures, like Mary Kom, Sarabjit, Ramleela, Mom, Bhoomi, Haseena and many more. Alos, he has done various commercials. He is the first makeup artist in India to do both glamour and prosthetics.