- - Depending on the degree a person holds he/she can be a teacher at secondary school level or at colleges and universities. They also work on literature related research or other related literary works.
- Minimum Qualification: 10+ 2 with at least 60% or more marks.
- - Excellent command over the language - Good oratory skills - In-depth knowledge of the language and its literature
Courses to be pursued
- Honors Degree in Literature
- Bachelor of Arts with major in chosen language (English
- Urdu) Arts and Humanities
- Post Graduate degree in Literature
- Master of Arts in chosen language
- Arts and Humanities
- PhD in Literature.
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Address:New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi 110067 Phone: 011-26704054, 26741236 Website: https://www.jnu.ac.in/
There are various job opportunities for a Literature teacher or professor. Teachers in schools, as professors in colleges and Universities, Research Associates, Researcher, Linguist.
- Hindu College Address: hindu College Hostel, Hindu College, University Enclave, Kamla Nagar, Delhi, 110007 Phone: 011 2766 7184 Website: www.hinducollege.ac.in/
Minari Shah works in corporate communications at Tata Motors Limited. Minari have 20 years of experience in this field. She has not only played the role of a business journalist but a also played major roles in Corporate communication and film writing.
Paroma Roy Chowdhury
Paroma Roy Chowdhury was earlier a journalist later she changed her field and started working as a communications professional. She is an expert in management, executive branding, crisis communication and advocacy.