Management Consultant are the people who practice to help organizations and to analyze the problems faced by the company. They then based on the research find the best possible solution.
- - - Business Analyst - Engagement Manager - Associate Partner - Engagement manager - Associate partner
- - 10+2 - Bachelors degree from any degree discipline with preference to one having analytics and numeric in nature
- - The ability to work as part of a team - Interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills - Creativity and innovation - Problem solving and strategic planning ability - Analytical skills - Flexibility - The ability to cope with pressure and challenges - Commercial awareness and understanding of business environments
Courses to be pursued
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting
- management or a similar area.
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta Address: Diamond Harbor Road Joka, Kolkata (Calcutta), West Bengal 700104 Phone: +91-33-2467-8310, +91-33-2453-7991 Website: https://www.iimcal.ac.in/
Working conditions of a Management Consultant vary according to the situation the company is facing. Also the person is required to have a quality to work as a team member and also to find best possible solution.
- McKinsey and Company Address: World Trade Center S-2904 29th Floor Brigade Gateway Dr. Rajkumar Road Malleswarm – Rajajinagar Bangalore, Karnataka 560 055 Phone: +91 (80) 66744000 Website: https://www.mckinsey.com/in