Marine Biology is the study of the organisms that live in a sea or ocean environment. Marine biology classify species, based on the environment rather than on systematic classification.
- - - Fisheries Biologist - Fisheries Extension Officer (AEO) - Fisheries Officer - Fishery Manager - Fishery technician - Fishery Observer - Assistant Fisheries Development Officer (AFDO) - District Fisheries Development Officer (DFDO)
- - Minimum qualification 10+ 2 with science background
- - Analytical and problem-solving ability - Must have an inquiring mind
- and enthusiasm for work - Strong organizational and computer skills - Ability to conduct Research - Attention to detail and excellent observation skills - Good written communication skills - Ability to work as part of a team
Courses to be pursued
- - B.Sc.in Marine biology - M.Sc in Marine biology - PhD in Marine biology
- Karnatak University, Dharwad Address: Pavate Nagar, Dharwad (Dharwad Dist.) - 580003 Karnataka Phone: 0836 221 5298 Website: www.kud.ac.in
- Marine biologists usually work regular business hours in offices and laboratories but it may also work longer hours when doing fieldwork. - May also work on boats, at sea, or in isolated coastal areas in all weather conditions.
- Alpha Test House Address: M-577, guru har kishan nagar, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi- 110087 Phone: 085277 63108 Website: www.alphatesthouse.com