Mathematician/Mathematics and Computing
A person who uses extensive knowledge of mathematics in work, particularly for solving mathematical problems.
- - - Actuaries - Computer Programmers - Computer Systems Analysts - Economists - Financial Analysts - Market Research Analysts - Operations Research Analysts - Physicists and Astronomers
- 10+2 with Maths
- - Mathematical Skills - Analytical Skills - Problem Solving Skills - Investigative Skills - Communication Skills - IT Skills - Good Working Habits - Useful Personality Traits
Courses to be pursued
- - Bachelor's in Mathematics - Master's in Mathematics
- Chennai Mathematical Institute Address: H1, SIPCOT IT Park, Kelambakkam, Siruseri, Tamil Nadu 603103 Phone: 044 7196 1000 Website: http://www.cmi.ac.in/
Usually mathematicians work in office hours i.e. 40 hours a week. They may also have to travel to attend meetings and seminars.
- Google Address: Google India Pvt. Ltd, No. 3, RMZ Infinity – Tower E, Old Madras Road, 3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors, Bangalore 560016 Phone: +91 80 67218000 Website: www.google.com