Mechanical Engineering is a branch of science that deals with the application of the physics and materials science for analysis, manufacturing, design and maintenance of the mechanical systems. It is one of the oldest and the most expanded engineering disciplines of all. Mechanical Engineers use the core principles of subjects such as thermodynamics, mechanics, structural analysis etc. to design and analyze industrial machinery.
- - - Aerospace engineer - Automotive engineer - Contracting civil engineer - Control and instrumentation engineer - Maintenance engineer - Mechanical engineer - Nuclear engineer
- - Class 10th Pass - Class 10+2 with Science Stream
- - Creativity and Problem Solving Skills - Sound Technical Skills - Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills - Commercial Awareness - Designing using softwares such as AutoCAD
Courses to be pursued
- - B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering - M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering - Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Address: Campus, Vidya Vihar, Pilani, Pilani Road, BITS, Pilani, Rajasthan 333031 Phone: 01596 245 073 Website: www.bitspilani.ac.in
Mechanical engineers work in factories, offices, workshops depending on their duties. A CAD trainer might not leave the office but a maintenance engineer works on sites. They usually work during regular work hours but might have to work extra depending upon the process schedules and meeting any deadlines.
- Thermax Address: Taloja, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410208 Phone: 020 2554 2122 Website: http://www.thermaxglobal.com/careers/
Rabindranath Tagore was a Bengali Poet and a writer he is also the writer of National Anthem 'Jan Gana Mana'
Mirza Asadullah Baig Khan was a prominent Urdu and Persian-language poet during the last years of the Mughal Empire. His pen name was Ghalib. He worte several Ghazals during his life.