Microbiologists are the experts who study microorganisms which are unicellular, multicellular or acellular. This includes bacteria, archaea, viruses, fungi, prions, protozoa and algae, collectively known as 'microbes'.
- - - Biomedical scientist - Biotechnologist - Clinical research associate - Food technologist - Healthcare scientist - Microbiologist - Nanotechnologist - Pharmacologist
- 12th examination, minimum of 50% in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.
- - Observant attitude and determination - Diligence - Ability to work in a team of professionals - Good communication skills - Must be hard working - Good mathematical and computational skills
Courses to be pursued
- - Bachelor of Science in Microbiology - Bachelor of Science in Applied Microbiology - Bachelor of Science in Industrial Microbiology - Bachelor of Science in Food Technology - Bachelor of Science in Clinical Microbiology
- Oxford College of Science Address: No. 32, 19th Main, 17th B'Cross, Sector IV, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102 Phone: 080 3026 6301 Website: http://www.theoxford.edu/college_of_science/
Many microbiologists research with other scientists and technicians. Microbiologists study microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, algae, fungi, and some types of parasites. They try to find out how these organisms live, grow, and interact with their environments.
- Biological E. Limited Address: Road No. 35,Jubilee Hills Hyderabad, Telangana -500033 Phone: 91-40-7121 6000 Website: http://www.biologicale.com/