Nano biotechnology/Nano technologist
- - - Agriculture - Food - Genetics - Space research - Medicine - National Physical Laboratory - Indian Institute of Astrophysics etc. - Candidates with Ph.D. can also join as faculty members in Universities and colleges or research fields.
- - Class 10th Pass - Class 10+2 in Science stream with excellent marks
- - Attention to detail - Practical skills in science - Problem-solving skills - Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Courses to be pursued
- - B.Tech degree in Material science - Mechanical - Biomedical - Chemical - Biotechnology - Electronics and Computer Science or B.Sc in Physics - Chemistry - Mathematics and Life Sciences - M.Sc in Nanotechnology - M.Sc in Nanoscience and Technology - M.Tech in Nanotechnology - M.Tech in Material Science and Nanotechnology - M.Tech in Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials - Doctor of Philosophy in Nanotechnology - Doctor of Philosophy in Nanoscience and Technology - B.Tech + M.tech in Nanotechnology (Dual degree) – 5 years duration.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi Address: Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016 Phone: 011 2659 7135 Website: http://www.iitd.ac.in/
- Usually work Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. - You may need to work occasional evenings and weekends to meet deadlines. - You’ll work in a laboratory, where you’ll use specialist scientific equipment, like microscopes. - Wear protective clothing like a lab coat and safety glasses. - You may work on projects with scientists in other countries, so may need to travel overseas.
- Advanced Nano Tech Lab Address: B/1 - Unique Park, Near DG Nagar, Navghar , Palghar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 401202 Phone: 076662 03505 Website: http://www.antlab.in/