Nano biotechnology/Nano technologist
This field includes various different industries which includes medicine, electronics and food science. It is the study of microbiology and nano materials which is the field of science at the microscopic level.
- - - Agriculture - Food - Genetics - Space research - Medicine - National Physical Laboratory - Indian Institute of Astrophysics etc. - Candidates with Ph.D. can also join as faculty members in Universities and colleges or research fields.
- - Class 10th Pass - Class 10+2 in Science stream with excellent marks
- - Attention to detail - Practical skills in science - Problem-solving skills - Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Courses to be pursued
- - B.Tech degree in Material science - Mechanical - Biomedical - Chemical - Biotechnology - Electronics and Computer Science or B.Sc in Physics - Chemistry - Mathematics and Life Sciences - M.Sc in Nanotechnology - M.Sc in Nanoscience and Technology - M.Tech in Nanotechnology - M.Tech in Material Science and Nanotechnology - M.Tech in Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials - Doctor of Philosophy in Nanotechnology - Doctor of Philosophy in Nanoscience and Technology - B.Tech + M.tech in Nanotechnology (Dual degree) – 5 years duration.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi Address: Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016 Phone: 011 2659 7135 Website: http://www.iitd.ac.in/
- Usually work Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. - You may need to work occasional evenings and weekends to meet deadlines. - You’ll work in a laboratory, where you’ll use specialist scientific equipment, like microscopes. - Wear protective clothing like a lab coat and safety glasses. - You may work on projects with scientists in other countries, so may need to travel overseas.
- Advanced Nano Tech Lab Address: B/1 - Unique Park, Near DG Nagar, Navghar , Palghar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 401202 Phone: 076662 03505 Website: http://www.antlab.in/