Poetry is a form of Art that consists of literary devices and rhymes. The person who performs poetry or writes it is called a Poet.
- - - Novelist - Blogger - Journalist - Columnist - Speech writer - Script writer - Play writer - Author
- - The Ability to Communicate - The Power of Observation - Reasoning and Problem Solving - Knowledge of Grammar
- and Punctuation - Fearlessness
Courses to be pursued
- Graduation and Post graduation in communication or Literature
- Hindustan College of Arts and Science Address: Hindustan College of Arts & Science Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Padur, Kelembakkam, (OMR) Chennai - 603 103 Phone: + 044-2747 4671 / 2747 5249 Website: http://www.hcaschennai.edu.in/
Talk to others by telephone, e-mail, and in person. They also write letters and memos, but less frequently. Have a medium level of social contact. They interview people and talk to clients, but also work alone while writing. Poets who are self-employed have a much lower level of contact. Always work indoors.
- Times of India Address: 7, Times House, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Times Of India, Delhi - 110103 Phone: 011 23302000 Website: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/