Public Relations Manager
Public relations managers are responsible for creating and maintaining a positive image of their clients. They mainly work for corporations, non-profit organizations or independent PR firms.
- - - Bachelor’s/master’s communications or journalism - Post-graduate diploma programmes in Advertising and Public Relations - Diploma in Public Relations and Marketing - Diploma in Public Relations - Media and Event Management - Diploma in Public Relations and Corporate Communication - Certificate course in Public Speaking and Personality Enhancement
- Minimum education required is 10+2
- - Knowledge of designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level - Can act as a company’s spokesperson - comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews - Exceptional writing and editing skills - Solid experience with social media including blogs
- etc. - Event planning experience
Courses to be pursued
- Bachelor's or master's degree in public relations
- journalism or communications
- St Xavier's Institute of Communications Address: Mumbai Add: 5, Mahapalika Marg, Dhobi Talao, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001 Phone: 022 2262 0661 Website: www.xaviercomm.org
- The PR manager usually work in the normal office hours. - They must Coordinate all public relations activities. - They have to develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics. - They are also responsible for developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Ad Factors Address: 257, Okhla Industrial Estate Phase III, New Delhi 110020 Phone: 011 40565100 Phone: www.adfactorspr.com/career.html