A statistician is a person who works with figures and analyzes various data and then come up with a report contributing in various sectors like Research & Development, Marketing etc. They also work along with theorotical and applied statistics.
- - - Statistian in Public Sector - Accountant in Financial Institutes - Indian Statistical Services - Relator - Commercial Broker - Industrial and Office Broker
- Minimum 10+2 with Commerce and Maths
- - mathematical ability and computer literacy - a clear understanding of statistical terms and concepts - analytical skills - written and oral communication skills - problem solving skills - the ability to communicate results and findings to non-statisticians - the ability to influence others
Courses to be pursued
- - Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Statistics - Bachelor in Statistics - Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Statistics - Master of Arts in Statistics - Master in Statistics - Master of Science (Hons) in Statistics
- St. Stephen’s College Address: University Enclave, North Campus, Delhi 110007 Phone: +91-11-2766-7200 website: https://www.ststephens.edu/
The person most possesses best interpersonal skills to be able to gain confidence of people and make them buy their property.Statisticians usually work in air-conditioned offices and work normal 9 to 5 business hours. Although, some statisticians must work extra hours to meet deadlines. Statisticians do have to travel at times for the purpose of supervising research projects, distributing surveys and collecting data.
- Google Address: Google India Pvt. Ltd, No. 3, RMZ Infinity – Tower E, Old Madras Road, 3rd, 4th, and 5th Floors, Bangalore 560016 Phone: +91 80 67218000 Website: www.google.com