Visual Artist comprises of different art forms like painting, sculpture, drawing, 2D/3D design, filmmaking, textile arts, architecture etc.
- - - Animator - Graphic Designer - Photographer - Web Developer - Print Production Specialist - Creative Director - Art Director
- - Bachelor degree in commercial/visual art.
- - Expertise in Adobe Indesign
- Photoshop or Dreamweaver - Fundamental art and science skills like- - Drawing and color - Composition - Lighting - Study of Motion
Courses to be pursued
- - B.Sc /M.Sc- Animation - Diploma in 2D Animation - Diploma in 3D Animation - Diploma in VFX and Cine Effects - B.Sc/M.Sc in Game Designing and Development
- School of Design Studies, Dehradun Address: Bidholi, Via Prem Nagar, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248007 Phone: 1800 102 8737 Website: http://www.upes.ac.in/
The Digital Artists work in an office or a studio space. The proficiency in computers is necessary as all tasks are computer related. The designers have to meet with client demands and are expected to give satisfactory output.
- Techdivine Creative Services Address: 9th Floor, Platina Building, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051 Phone: 022 6700 0850 www.techdivine.com