Vocational Education Teacher
Vocational Teachers are ones who teach or instruct studentsabout occupational subjects. These teachers are also known as career ortechnical teachers. These teachers prepare the students with specific set ofskills that these students have chosen to pursue as careers later in adultlife. There are various vocational courses and one can specialize in one ormore to become a teacher or a trainer. Different vocational courses arePhysical education trainer, Visual Arts Teacher, Foreign Language Teacher, Artsteacher etc.
- - There are several options open for Vocational teachers. They can work as Vocational teachers at regular schools or even at colleges depending on their degrees and expertise over the subject. Additionally there are many multi-disciplinary vocational course Institutes where these teachers get absorbed. Apart from regular jobs
- - freelancing is an option that remains open for these teachers.
- Minimum Bachelors degree is required.
- - Organizational skills - Excellent communication - Presentation skills - Sound decision-making skills
Courses to be pursued
- Courses in different foreign languages
- Architectural Draughtsman ship
- Diploma in Interior Designing
- Apparel Manufacturing and Merchandising
- Apparel Export merchandising
- Basic Cosmetology
- Hotel management
- Travel & Tourism Management
- Training and Preservation of Traditional
- Folk & Tribal Performing Arts
- Radio Jockey.
- 01 Website: www.atdcindia.co.in
- Alliance Française de Delhi - Lodi Center Address: K.K. Birla Lane, 72, Lodi Estate, New Delhi – 1110003 Phone: 011-43500200 / 202 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are various job opportunities for a vocational teacher or one with the right degrees and talent. General schools, School of vocational trainings, as well as different industry where these skills are in demand like hospitality, Apparel, Art and Culture, Translators, Radio jockey etc.
- Sangeet Natak Akademi Address: 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi-110001 Phones: (011)23387246, 47, 48, 23382495 Email: email@example.com
Shri A. S. Nikhade
Shri A. S. Nikhade is an IES officer who has entered in this service on 19-July-1974 and he is still serving this sector.
Shri Abu Huzaifa
Shri Abu Huzaifa is an IES officer who entered in this sector in 2014 and currently he is working as an Assistant Director in the state of Uttar Predesh.