About this webinar
MUN Training Session
Model United Nations- a plethora of 193 countries debating and deliberating on current situations that are going on in the world. Hence, students have a fear of how can they present themselves or get an opportunity further. So, to overcome these fears, FairGaze and UNIC have taken an initiative to make students understand each and every way to tackle their problems.
Taking another step forward to FREE BASIC TRAINING SESSION which will be conducted on April 21st, 2022 at 5:00 P.M. sharp. It will be an interacting session wherein students will be made to understand the rules of procedures of a MUN.
It will also make you clear about the different terminologies of a MUN and how to make your position papers smartly.
Mr. Moulik Ketka MUN Trainer
Moulik Ketkar is a sophomore at IITBHU, pursuing degree in Engineering Physics. He has attended several MUNs, both online and offline and loves debating and extempore. Being an avid MUNer, he also worked as USG for Delegate Affairs at IITBHU MUN 2022.
Benefits Of Webinar
1. Students will be made to understand how a MUN Committee works.
2. How to research and what are the valid sources to research.
3. How to speak confidently even in situations you don't know what to speak.
4. How to frame a Position Paper
5. How to lobby and make other delegates in favor of yours.
- Website Sessions:
- Registrations: 59