HELPDESK - : +918287959686 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About this webinar
Powerful Yogic Practices for Achievers
We all need clarity in life to be fit mentally and emotionally. What is that which gives us clarity of mind? by bringing precision into your daily chores, there will be precision in your mind.
Hatha Yoga is all about how to bring accuracy to your life. Popular thinking ‘in the West’ (an all-too-common expression now), is that Hatha yoga is about balancing the body and mind. With ‘ha’ representing the esoteric sun, and ‘tha’ the moon, and the practice of Hatha yoga aiming to join, yoke, or balance these two energies.
This webinar will guide all the achievers to balance their lifestyle with the practice of Hatha Yoga.
With our mentor and guidance, you will be learning and focusing on how yoga and meditation can elevate your mind. You will also learn about conscious food habits so that the core of your body is aligned and working towards betterment.
It will be a beneficial session for parents, teachers, working professionals, and students who want to focus and gain concentration power in their workouts.
Important Instructions from the webinar facilitator:
1. Join with light stomach before the session to perform and learn better.
2. A yoga mat for the class will be comfortable to perform asanas.
3. Wear loose clothes that will help you throughout the session.
Agastya Rudraa Mathur Hatha Yoga
Agastya Rudraa Mathur is a former Lawyer, a Classical Hatha Yoga Teacher, a Spiritual & Life Coach and a Motivational Speaker. He has helped, trained, and inspired more than 5000 human beings through his Life Coaching & Hatha Yoga and helped them consciously choose a healthy lifestyle, including Arjuna Awardee National Athletes, School children, College Students & Teachers, and people from all the age groups across the globe. Now, he dreams to serve 1 million lives by 2025.
Benefits Of Webinar
- The learning outcome will be to strengthen joints and muscles in elders.
- The webinar will focus on boosting immunity in everyone by performing asanas and taking tips from the mentor.
- Guidance for improving focus and memory for students will be disseminated.
- Tips for enhancing lung capacity to help you breathe better will be focused.
- The overall guidance will lead to holistic health and wellbeing of everyone.
- Website Sessions:
- Registrations: 9