Daily stress, insufficient sleep and redundant life can sometimes lead to headaches. And those headaches can make your everyday life a challenge to deal with. Having drugs isn't always the safest option! Here are 9 home remedies that can treat those headaches in a jiffy:
- ACV to the Rescue: Pour 3 cups of boiling water in ¼ cup of Apple Cider Vinegar and inhale the steam coming out. It would definitely ease out your headache.
- Crush it with Cayenne: Capsaicin found in cayenne is useful to treat migraines too. So, it will sure come as a rescue for your mild headaches.
- Some more Ginger, Please!: Just have some ginger tea in the mornings or anytime you feel like having one. It would definitely help in easing up the pain.
- Stretch with some Yoga: Yoga is known to promote relaxation by stretching out the muscles and promoting stress relief. It is a definite buster for your stress headaches.
- Naps are solution to everything!: It has been proven by different studies that naps promote better health, increases productivity and also eases up stress headaches.
- Just Breathe: Breathing exercises can help in getting in more oxygen to your blood that will promote circulation and hence, relax your mind and body.
- Mindful Meditation: Mindfulness is associated with an increase in happiness and lowering stress and there is no harm in giving it a try.
- Oil it up: Oils such as eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil and lavender oil can help with headaches as they help in relaxing the nerves.
- Go Nuts: Nuts particularly almonds can help in reducing headaches due to presence of a compound called salicin in it which calms your mind.
By: Neha Maheshwari