A pilot is the one who operates the plane engine and controls to navigate and fly vessel. They are the one who checks the hydraulic and engine systems for pre-flight safety and also monitors flights fuel consumption and aircraft system.
- Long Distance Ferrying
- Aerial Fire Fighting
- Air Taxi
- Business Jet
- 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, chemistry and Mathematics
- An understanding of maths and physics. - An ability to understand technical information
as pilots need to know how their aircraft works. - Excellent spatial awareness and coordination. - Good communication skills. - Team-working skills. - The ability to think quickly and make decisions in difficult situations.
Courses to be pursued
- B. Sc. Aviation
- B.Tech Aerospace Engineering
- B.Tech Aerospace Engineering with specialization In Avionics Engineering
- BBA Aviation Operations
- M.Tech Aerospace Engineering With Specialization In Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- MBA Aviation Management
Indian Institute of Aeronautics, New Delhi
Address: 18/55, Punjab Baug(West), Punjabi Bagh, Delhi, 110026
Phone no: 099715 69455
Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics- Ahmedabad
Address: Village Rancharda, Via Thaltej, Shilaj, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382115
Phone no: 099251 90527
On a typical day a pilot's tasks might include:
- Doing pre-flight checks on aircraft following a prescribed checklist
- Checking that cargo is loaded and properly balanced
- Receiving instructions for takeoff and landing from the control tower
- Monitoring engines and fuel consumption during flights
- Planning flights according to weather conditions and after conferring with air traffic controllers
- Doing pre-flight checks on aircraft following a prescribed checklist.
- Checking that cargo is loaded and properly balanced.
- Receiving instructions for takeoff and landing from the control tower.
- Monitoring engines and fuel consumption during flights.
- Planning flights according to weather conditions and after conferring with air traffic controllers.
Address: Sri Aurobindo Marg, Safdarjung Airport Area, Satya Sadan, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
Phone no.: 1800 180 1407
Address: N-42, Outer Circle, Kokark Palace, Opposite State House Building,, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi 110037
Phone no.: 011 2331 3162
Amelia Mary Earhart
She was an American aviation pioneer and author. Earhart was the first female aviator who fly alone across the Atlantic Ocean.
They are two brothers name Orville and Wilbur. They together designed and constructed biplane kite in 1899.