Ceramic Designing is an Art of working with clay, porcelain, bone china and stoneware to design and create pottery items, sculptures, homeware, tableware and cookware.
- - - Design departments of manufacturing firms
- - industries. - Consulting firms - Specialists in ceramic design work in industries manufacturing table ware
- - sanitary wares
- - light fittings
- - pottery
- - decorative porcelain and materials for electrical and other industries.
- Minimum qualification- 10+2
- - Creative flair and practical ceramics skills - Time management and the ability to work to deadlines - Excellent communication skills - Organizational ability - Attention to detail - Patience - Photography
- computer software and design skills - A good understanding of health and safety issues
Courses to be pursued
- Academic qualifications in art
- design or ceramics tend to be the basic requirements for salaried ceramics designers
- along with natural talent
- creativity and imagination.
- Pearl Academy Address: A-21/13, Naraina Industrial Area, Phase II, Block A Near Shadipur Metro Station, Delhi 110028 Phone: 1800 103 3005 Website: https://pearlacademy.com/
Salaried ceramics designers tend to work regular office or shift hours, while freelance ceramicists work according to their own schedule. Frequent travel is also necessary for independent professionals, in order to promote their ceramics business, as well as enhancing their personal and professional reputations.
- NKUKU Home and Lifestyle Address: Lower Tweed Mill, Shinners Bridge, Dartington, Devon, TQN 6JB, United Kingdom Phone: 0333 240 0155 Website: https://www.nkuku.com/content/contact